Background and activities
Research interests: visual appearance, material appearance, translucency perception, computer graphics, human vision, image processing.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Material Appearance: Ordering and Clustering. IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging Science and Technology.
- (2018) Behavioral Investigation of Visual Appearance Assessment. Final program and proceedings (Color and Imaging Conference).
- (2018) Blurring Impairs Translucency Perception. Final program and proceedings (Color and Imaging Conference).
- (2019) On the Acquisition and Reproduction of Material Appearance. 2019. ISBN 978-3-030-13939-1. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (11418).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Comparison of Mosaic Patterns for Spectral Filter Arrays. 2018 Colour and Visual Computing Symposium (CVCS); 19th and 20th September, 2018, Gjøvik, Norway.