Background and activities
Born in the Netherlands in 1970, MSc and PhD in Industrial Engineering from University of Twente, academic career in Twente, moved to NTNU in 2004.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Procedural rationality in supplier selection: Outlining three heuristics for choosing selection criteria. Management Decision. vol. 55 (1).
- (2017) Public procurement reform in the EU: start of a new era?. The IMP Journal. vol. 11 (3).
- (2017) Analyzing buyer behavior when selecting green criteria in public procurement. Journal of Public Procurement. vol. 17 (2).
- (2016) Learning from intelligent conversation: How can insights from system theory contribute to advance IMP Research?. The IMP Journal. vol. 10 (3).
- (2015) Investigating the anatomy of supplier selection in green public procurement. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 108 (part A, 1).
- (2014) Conceptualising the production offshoring organisation using the Viable Systems Model (VSM). Strategic Outsourcing. vol. 7 (3).
- (2013) What is required for greener supplier selection? A literature review and conceptual model development. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. vol. 19 (4).
- (2013) What follows after the decision to offshore production? A systematic review of the literature. Strategic Outsourcing. vol. 6 (3).
- (2012) How do supplier development programs affect suppliers?: Insights for suppliers, buyers and governments from an empirical study in Mexico. Business Process Management Journal. vol. 18 (4).
- (2011) Green public procurement in practice - the case of Norway. Society and Economy. vol. 33.
- (2010) Critical success factors for managing purchasing groups. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. vol. 16 (1).
- (2009) Green procurement in Norway; a survey of practices at the municipal and county level. Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 91 (1).
- (2008) Unfair allocation of gains under the Equal Price allocation method in purchasing groups. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 187 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2005) Decision technologies for electronic purchasing. Perspektiven des supply management - Konzepte und anwendungen.
- (2005) Outsourcing of logistics activities: development of a prescriptive model. Sourcing decision management.
- (2004) Begrensde rationaliteit ('Bounded Rationality') en inkoopbeslissingen. Vraagbaak voor inkoop en logistiek.
- (2016) Greening state framework contracts - Approaches in the Nordic countries. Nordisk ministerråd. 2016. ISBN 978-92-893-4463-0.