Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Exploratory application of machine learning methods on patient reported data in the development of supervised models for predicting outcomes. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making. vol. 22.
- (2021) Application of Machine Learning Methods on Patient Reported Outcome Measurements for Predicting Outcomes: A Literature Review. Informatics. vol. 8 (3).
- (2021) Using Automated Feature Selection for Building Case-Based Reasoning Systems: An Example from Patient-Reported Outcome Measurements. Artificial Intelligence XXXVIII, 41st SGAI International Conference on Artificial Intelligence.
- (2020) Clustering of Physical Behaviour Profiles using Knowledge-intensive Similarity Measures. Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence - (Volume 2).
- (2019) Activity profiling and phenotypes of physical activity and sleep. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2567.
- (2019) Similarity measure development for case-based reasoning-a data-driven approach. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 1056 CCIS.