Background and activities
We develope novel modalities against viral diseases.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) DNA Damage Response. Biomolecules.
- (2021) Neural signaling modulates metabolism of gastric cancer. iScience. vol. 24 (2).
- (2020) Discovery and development of safe-in-man broad-spectrum antiviral agents. International Journal of Infectious Diseases. vol. 93.
- (2020) Chemical, Physical and Biological Triggers of Evolutionary Sonserved Bcl-xL-Mediated Apoptosis. Cancers. vol. 12 (6).
- (2020) Identification and Tracking of Antiviral Drug Combinations. Viruses. vol. 12 (10).
- (2020) Potential Antiviral Options against SARS-CoV-2 Infection. Viruses. Viruses.
- (2019) Novel antiviral activities of obatoclax, emetine, niclosamide, brequinar, and homoharringtonine. Viruses. vol. 11 (10).
- (2019) Common nodes of virus-host interaction revealed through an integrated network analysis. Frontiers in Immunology. vol. 10.
- (2019) Expanding the activity spectrum of antiviral agents. Drug Discovery Today. vol. 24 (5).
- (2019) Low temperature and low UV indexes correlated with peaks of influenza virus activity in Northern Europe during 2010-2018. Viruses. vol. 11:207 (3).
- (2018) Novel activities of safe-in-human broad-spectrum antiviral agents. Antiviral Research. vol. 154.
- (2018) A systems approach to study immuno- and neuro-modulatory properties of antiviral agents. Viruses. vol. 10 (8).
- (2017) Antiviral properties of chemical inhibitors of cellular anti-apoptotic Bcl-2 proteins. Viruses. vol. 9 (10).
- (2017) Regulation of kynurenine biosynthesis during influenza virus infection. The FEBS Journal. vol. 284 (2).
- (2017) Influenza virus infection, interferon response, viral counter-response, and apoptosis. Viruses. vol. 9 (8).
- (2016) Influenza virus NS1 protein binds cellular DNA to block transcription of antiviral genes. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. Gene Regulatory Mechanisms. vol. 1859 (11).
- (2016) Phosphoproteomics to characterize host response during influenza a virus infection of human macrophages. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. vol. 15 (10).
- (2016) Phosphoproteomics to Characterize Host Response During Influenza A Virus Infection of Human Macrophages. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics.