Background and activities
- IE500417 - Data Processing and Visualization
- IDATA2306 - Application Development
- IE505718 - Simulation and Visualization, Specialization Project
- IDATA2303 - Data Modeling and Database Applications
- IE502414 - Master Thesis in Simulation and Visualization
- IE505818 - Simulation and Visualization, Specialization Course
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) End-to-end learning for simultaneously generating decision map and multi-focus image fusion result. Neurocomputing. vol. 470.
- (2022) Continuous-Time Prediction of Industrial Paste Thickener System With Differential ODE-Net. IEEE/CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica.
- (2022) Estimating unconfirmed COVID-19 infection cases and multiple waves of pandemic progression with consideration of testing capacity and non-pharmaceutical interventions: A dynamic spreading model. Information Sciences. vol. 607.
- (2021) Blockchain-Based Power Energy Trading Management. ACM Transactions on Internet Technology. vol. 21 (2).
- (2021) Vapor compression heat pumps with pure Low-GWP refrigerants. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. vol. 138.
- (2020) Smart data driven quality prediction for urban water source management. Future generations computer systems. vol. 107.
- (2020) A Dual-Attention Recurrent Neural Network Method for Deep Cone Thickener Underflow Concentration Prediction. Sensors. vol. 20 (5).
- (2020) FluidsNet: End-to-end learning for Lagrangian fluid simulation. Expert Systems With Applications. vol. 152.
- (2019) A fast algorithm for material image sequential stitching. Computational Materials Science. vol. 158.
- (2019) Fast-FineCut: Grain boundary detection in microscopic images considering 3D information. Micron. vol. 116.
- (2019) Particle filter vehicles tracking by fusing multiple features. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2019) Detection and Classification of Moving Vehicle From Video Using Multiple Spatio-Temporal Features. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2019) Quality Risk Analysis for Sustainable Smart Water Supply Using Data Perception. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Computing.
- (2018) Fluid-solid boundary handling using pairwise interaction model for non-newtonian fluid. Symmetry. vol. 10 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2019) A Tensor Model for Quality Analysis in Industrial Drinking Water Supply System. Proceedings of IEEE 5th International Conference on Cloud and Big Data Computing (CBDCom 2019).
- (2019) Collaborative Analysis for Computational Risk in Urban Water Supply Systems. CIKM '19: Proceedings of the 28th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management.
- (2017) COSE: A composable ocean simulation environment. IEEE OCEANS 2017 - Aberdeen.
- (2022) Computational Risk Analysis for Digitizing Sustainable Urban Water Supply Systems. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2022.