Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Smart data driven quality prediction for urban water source management. Future generations computer systems. vol. 107.
- (2020) A Dual-Attention Recurrent Neural Network Method for Deep Cone Thickener Underflow Concentration Prediction. Sensors. vol. 20 (5).
- (2019) A fast algorithm for material image sequential stitching. Computational materials science. vol. 158.
- (2019) Fast-FineCut: Grain boundary detection in microscopic images considering 3D information. Micron. vol. 116.
- (2019) Particle filter vehicles tracking by fusing multiple features. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2019) Detection and Classification of Moving Vehicle From Video Using Multiple Spatio-Temporal Features. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2019) Quality Risk Analysis for Sustainable Smart Water Supply Using Data Perception. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Computing.
- (2018) Fluid-solid boundary handling using pairwise interaction model for non-newtonian fluid. Symmetry. vol. 10 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2019) A Tensor Model for Quality Analysis in Industrial Drinking Water Supply System. Proceedings of IEEE 5th International Conference on Cloud and Big Data Computing (CBDCom 2019).
- (2019) Collaborative Analysis for Computational Risk in Urban Water Supply Systems. CIKM '19: Proceedings of the 28th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management.
- (2017) COSE: A composable ocean simulation environment. IEEE OCEANS 2017 - Aberdeen.