Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) GaAs/AlGaAs Nanowire Array Solar Cell Grown on Si with Ultrahigh Power-per-Weight Ratio. ACS Photonics. vol. 8 (8).
- (2019) Epitaxially grown III-arsenide-antimonide nanowires for optoelectronic applications. Nanotechnology. vol. 30 (29).
- (2018) Using FIB-SEM as a Platform for the Positioning and Correlated Characterization of III-V Nanowires. Microscopy and Microanalysis. vol. 24.
- (2018) Single-mode near-infrared lasing in a GaAsSb-based nanowire superlattice at room temperature. Nano Letters. vol. 18 (4).
- (2017) Evaluating focused ion beam patterning for position-controlled nanowire growth using computer vision. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS). vol. 902 (1).
- (2017) Selective Charging Behavior in an Ionic Mixture Electrolyte- Supercapacitor System for Higher Energy and Power. Journal of the American Chemical Society. vol. 139 (51).
- (2016) New Insights into the Origins of Sb-Induced Effects on Self-Catalyzed GaAsSb Nanowire Arrays. Nano Letters. vol. 16 (2).
- (2016) Influence of Pitch on the Morphology and Luminescence Properties of Self-Catalyzed GaAsSb Nanowire Arrays. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 109.
- (2016) Growth optimization for self-catalyzed GaAs-based nanowires on metal-induced crystallized amorphous substrate. Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B:Nanotechnology and Microelectronics. vol. 34 (2).
- (2016) Geometrically confined favourable ion packing for high gravimetric capacitance in carbon-ionic liquid supercapacitors. Energy & Environmental Science. vol. 9 (1).