Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Supporting Utilities for Heterogeneous Embedded Image Processing Platforms (STHEM): An Overview. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10824.
- (2011) The Route to a Defect Tolerant LUT through Artificial Evolution. Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines. vol. 12 (3).
- (2009) A Compulsory Yet Motivating Question/Answer Game to Teach Computer Fundamentals. Computer Applications in Engineering Education. vol. 17 (2).
- (2007) Evolving and analysing "useful" redundant logic. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 4684.
- (2005) On the Advantages of Serial Architectures for Low-Power reliable Computations. Proceedings of the International Conference on Application-Specific Systems, Architectures and Processors.
- (2005) Ultra low-power neural inspired addition: When serial might outperform parallel architectures. Lecture Notes in Computer Science = Lecture notes in artificial intelligence. vol. 3512.
Part of book/report
- (2016) A Systematic Approach to Automated Construction of Power Emulation Models. Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition.
- (2008) Defect Tolerance Inspired by Artificial Evolution. IEEE Computer Society Annual Symposium on VLSI.
- (2007) Defect Tolerant Ganged CMOS Minority Gate. IEEE NORCHIP.
- (2007) Evolving Efficient Redundancy by Exploiting the Analogue Nature of CMOS Transistors. The Fourth International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Robotics and Autonomous Systems.
- (2007) Evolving Redundant Structures for Reliable Circuits -- Lessons Learned. Adaptive Hardware and Systems.
- (2007) Adressing the Metric Challenge: Evolved versus Traditional Fault Tolerant Circuits. Adaptive Hardware and Systems.
- (2008) Evolving Static Hardware Redundancy for Defect Tolerant FPGAs. 2008. ISBN 978-82-471-6874-5. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (48).
- (2008) Evolving Static Hardware Redundancy for Defect Tolerant FPGAs. 2008.
- (2003) Konstruksjon av maskinvare for kjøring av sblokk-baserte eksperimenter. 2003.