Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Analysis of electricity use and economic impacts for buildings with electric heating under lockdown conditions: examples for educational buildings and residential buildings in Norway. Sustainable Cities and Society (SCS). vol. 74.
- (2021) Analysis of heat use profiles in Norwegian educational institutions in conditions of COVID-lockdown. Journal of Building Engineering. vol. 43.
- (2021) DHW tank sizing considering dynamic energy prices. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 246.
- (2021) Hybrid AC/DC Optimal Power Flow Modelling Approach for Coordination in Flexibility Market. 2021 International Conference on Smart Energy Systems and Technologies - SEST.
- (2021) Specification of flexibility need and services (under TSO-DSO coordination). 2021.
- (2021) Identifying important variables and profiles of domestic hot tap water energy use in Norwegian buildings by using statistical methods. 2021. ISBN 978-82-326-5825-1.
- (2020) Selecting the model and influencing variables for DHW heat use prediction in hotels in Norway. Energy and Buildings. vol. 228.
- (2020) Splitting measurements of the total heat demand in a hotel into domestic hot water and space heating heat use. Energy. vol. 219.
- (2020) Development and analysis of hourly DHW heat use profiles in nursing homes in Norway. Energy and Buildings. vol. 222.
- (2020) Analysis of monthly and daily profiles of DHW use in apartment blocks in Norway. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 172.
- (2020) Domestic hot water decomposition from measured total heat load in Norwegian buildings. BuildSim Nordic 2020. Book of Abstracts. International Conference Organized by IBPSA-Nordic 13th-14th October 2020, Oslo.
- (2020) Domestic hot water decomposition from measured total heat load in Norwegian buildings. International Conference Organised by IBPSA-Nordic, 13th–14th October 2020, OsloMet. BuildSIM-Nordic 2020. Selected papers.
- (2019) Identifying typical hourly DHW energy use profiles in a hotel in Norway by using statistical methods. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
- (2019) Prediction of DHW energy use in a hotel in Norway. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 609:052018 (5).
- (2019) Analysis of energy signatures and planning of heating and domestic hot water energy use in buildings in Norway. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
- (2019) Energy consumption for domestic hot water use in Norwegian hotels and nursing homes. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 609.