Paul Gunnar Dommersnes
Background and activities
Paul Dommersnes obtained his Siv.Ing. degree in applied physics from NTNU, and his PhD in theoretical physics from ESPCI, Paris. He was a postdoctoral fellow in statistical physics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and in biophysics at the Curie Institute, Paris. In 2005 he became a permanent faculty member at Paris Diderot University.
- FY8203 - Soft Condensed Matter
- FY8910 - Nonlinear Dynamics
- TFY4203 - Soft Condensed Matter
- TFY4305 - Nonlinear Dynamics
- TFY4230 - Statistical Physics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Biological lipid nanotubes and their potential role in evolution. The European Physical Journal Special Topics. vol. 229 (17-18).
- (2019) Active structuring of colloids through field-driven self-assembly. Current Opinion in Colloid & Interface Science. vol. 40.
- (2017) Exogenous lysophospholipids with large head groups perturb clathrin-mediated endocytosis. Traffic : the International Journal of Intracellular Transport. vol. 18 (3).
- (2017) Mechanics of pickering drops probed by electric field-induced stress. Materials. vol. 10 (4).
- (2017) Transient deformation dynamics of particle laden droplets in electric field. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. vol. 532.
- (2017) New forceful magnetic bioseparation using GIAMAG Magnet Systems. MRS Advances. vol. 2 (24).
- (2016) Surface structuring of particle laden drops using electric fields. The European Physical Journal Special Topics. vol. 225 (4).
- (2016) Electro-hydrodynamic propulsion of counter-rotating Pickering drops. The European Physical Journal Special Topics. vol. 225 (4).
- (2016) Transition from glass- to gel-like states in clay at a liquid interface. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Electric stress-induced slip lines in jammed particle monolayers. Revista Cubana de Física. vol. 33 (1).
- (2016) Electric-stress-induced Slip Lines in Jammed Particle Monolayers. Revista Cubana de Física. vol. 33.
- (2015) Nanopatterning of mobile lipid monolayers on electron-beam-sculpted teflon AF surfaces. ACS Nano. vol. 9 (2).
- (2014) Pore dynamics in lipid membranes. The European Physical Journal Special Topics. vol. 223.
- (2014) Electrohydrodynamic controlled assembly and fracturing of thin colloidal particle films confined at drop interfaces. The European Physical Journal Special Topics. vol. 223 (9).
- (2014) Electroformation of Janus and patchy capsules. Nature Communications. vol. 5.
- (2013) Active structuring of colloidal armour on liquid drops. Nature Communications. vol. 4.
- (2013) Repair of large area pores in supported double bilayers. Soft Matter. vol. 9.
- (2013) Thermal migration of molecular lipid films as a contactless fabrication strategy for lipid nanotube networks. Lab on a Chip. vol. 13.
- (2012) Clay alignment in electric fields. Revista Cubana de Física. vol. 29 (1E).
- (2012) Evidence for membrane flow through pores in stacked phospholipid membranes. Soft Matter. vol. 8.