Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Understanding the hydrogen effect on pop-in behavior of an equiatomic high-entropy alloy during in-situ nanoindentation. Journal of Materials Science & Technology. vol. 98.
- (2021) Antagonist softening and hardening effects of hydrogen investigated using nanoindentation on cyclically pre-strained nickel single crystal. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 803.
- (2021) Effect of hydrogen on deformation behavior of Alloy 725 revealed by in-situ bi-crystalline micropillar compression test. Journal of Materials Science & Technology. vol. 67.
- (2021) Current Challenges and Opportunities Toward Understanding Hydrogen Embrittlement Mechanisms in Advanced High-Strength Steels: A Review. Acta Metallurgica Sinica (English Letters).
- (2021) Evaluation of hydrogen effect on the fatigue crack growth behavior of medium-Mn steels via in-situ hydrogen plasma charging in an environmental scanning electron microscope. Journal of Materials Science & Technology. vol. 85.
- (2021) Probing hydrogen effect on nanomechanical properties of X65 pipeline steel using in-situ electrochemical nanoindentation. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 824.
- (2021) Effect of hydrogen on the embrittlement susceptibility of Fe-22Mn-0.6C TWIP steel revealed by in-situ tensile tests. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 802.
- (2020) The effect of hydrogen on the crack initiation site of TRIP-assisted steels during in-situ hydrogen plasma micro-tensile testing: Leading to an improved ductility?. Materials Characterization. vol. 167.
- (2020) On the hydrogen embrittlement behavior of nickel-based alloys: Alloys 718 and 725. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 792.
- (2019) Assessment of the potential of hydrogen plasma charging as compared to conventional electrochemical hydrogen charging on dual phase steel. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 754.
- (2019) Effect of electrochemical charging on the hydrogen embrittlement susceptibility of alloy 718. Acta Materialia. vol. 179.
- (2019) Hydrogen susceptibility of an interstitial equimolar high-entropy alloy revealed by in-situ electrochemical microcantilever bending test. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 762.
- (2019) Insight into hydrogen effect on a duplex medium-Mn steel revealed by in-situ nanoindentation test. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. vol. 44 (36).
- (2019) Effect of hydrogen on nanomechanical properties in Fe-22Mn-0.6C TWIP steel revealed by in-situ electrochemical nanoindentation. Acta Materialia. vol. 166.
- (2019) Effect of hydrogen-induced surface steps on the nanomechanical behavior of a CoCrFeMnNi high-entropy alloy revealed by in-situ electrochemical nanoindentation. Intermetallics (Barking). vol. 114.
- (2019) In-situ observation of martensitic transformation in an interstitial metastable high-entropy alloy during cathodic hydrogen charging. Scripta Materialia. vol. 173.