Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Visuopathy of prematurity: is retinopathy just the tip of the iceberg?. Pediatric Research.
- (2021) Structural pathology after retinal detachment: Multicolor confocal scanning laser ophthalmoscopy versus color fundus photography. Retina. vol. 41 (9).
- (2020) Stable incidence but regional differences in retinopathy of prematurity in Norway from 2009 to 2017. Acta Ophthalmologica.
- (2020) Ögonbottenblödningar vid våld mot huvudet på små barn Förslag till kliniskt handläggningsstöd. Läkartidningen. vol. 117.
- (2020) Clinical features and molecular genetics of patients with ABCA4-retinal dystrophies. Acta Ophthalmologica.
- (2020) A systematic switch from originator infliximab to biosimilar infliximab in patients with non-infectious uveitis. American Journal of Ophthalmology.
- (2020) Drusenoid pigment epithelial detachment volume is associated with a decrease in best‐corrected visual acuity and central retinal thickness: the Norwegian Pigment Epithelial Detachment Study (NORPED) report no. 1. Acta Ophthalmologica. vol. 48 (7).
- (2019) Task shifting of intraocular injections from physicians to nurses: a randomized single-masked noninferiority study. Acta Ophthalmologica.
- (2019) Skin-to-skin contact during eye examination did not reduce pain compared to standard care with parental support in preterm infants. Acta Paediatrica.
- (2019) Nonsupine positioning after macular hole surgery: A prospective multicenter study. Ophthalmology Retina. vol. 3 (5).
- (2019) Retinopathy of prematurity, visual and neurodevelopmental outcome, and imaging of the central nervous system. Seminars in Perinatology. vol. 43 (6).
- (2019) Treatment of large avascular retinal pigment epithelium detachments in age-related macular degeneration with aflibercept, photodynamic therapy, and triamcinolone acetonide. Clinical Ophthalmology. vol. 13.
- (2018) Antiseptic effect of low-concentration povidone-iodine applied with a depot device in the conjunctiva before cataract surgery. Eye (London. 1987). vol. 32.
- (2017) Postnatal systemic inflammation and neuro-ophthalmologic dysfunctions in extremely low gestational age children. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 106 (3).
- (2017) Retinopathy of prematurity: Inflammation, choroidal degeneration, and novel promising therapeutic strategies. Journal of Neuroinflammation. vol. 14 (165).
- (2016) Nurse-administered intravitreal injections of anti-VEGF: study protocol for noninferiority randomized controlled trial of safety, cost and patient satisfaction. BMC Ophthalmology. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) Biallelic Mutations in the BEST1 Gene: Additional Families with Autosomal Recessive Bestrophinopathy. Ophthalmic Genetics. vol. 37 (2).
- (2014) Regional differences in screening for retinopathy of prematurity in infants born before 27 weeks of gestation in Sweden - The EXPRESS study. Acta Ophthalmologica Scandinavica. vol. 92 (4).
- (2013) Working Memory Training Improves Cognitive Function in VLBW Preschoolers. Pediatrics. vol. 131 (3).
- (2012) Anti-VEGF treating macular oedema caused by retinal arteriovenous malformation - a case report. Acta Ophthalmologica.