Drew Kenneth Heard
Background and activities
Please see my personal webpage for more information.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) The homotopy limit problem and the Picard group of Hermitian K-theory. Annals of K-theory. vol. 6 (1).
- (2021) Rational local systems and connected finite loop spaces. Glasgow Mathematical Journal.
- (2021) The topological nilpotence degree of a Noetherian unstable algebra. Selecta Mathematica, New Series. vol. 27 (2).
- (2021) Local Gorenstein duality for cochains on spaces. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra. vol. 225 (2).
- (2019) On equivariant and motivic slices. Algebraic and Geometric Topology. vol. 19 (7).
- (2018) Local duality for structured ring spectra. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra. vol. 222 (2).
- (2018) Local duality in algebra and topology. Advances in Mathematics. vol. 335.
- (2017) Picard groups of higher real K-theory spectra at height n=p-1. Compositio Mathematica. vol. 153 (9).
- (2016) The E_2-term of the K(n)-local E_n-Adams spectral sequence. Topology and its Applications. vol. 206.
- (2014) K-theory, reality, and duality. Journal of K-Theory. vol. 14 (3).