Elin Margrethe Aasen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Discursive construction of the patient in online clinical cancer pathways information. Journal of Advanced Nursing.
- (2020) The struggle between welfare state models and prevailing healthcare policy in Scandinavian healthcare legislative documents. International Journal of Health Governance.
- (2020) Learning about user participation among nursing students: A qualitative study. Nurse Education Today.
- (2019) Beyond autonomy and care: Experiences of ambivalent abortion seekers. Nursing Ethics. vol. 26 (7-8).
- (2018) Construction of patients' position in Norway's Patients' Rights Act. Nursing Ethics.
- (2018) Women's experiences when unsure about whether or not to have an abortion in the first trimester. Health Care for Women International. vol. 39 (7).
- (2018) Walking on a tightrope - caring for ambivalent women considering abortions in the first trimester. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). vol. 27 (21/22).
- (2015) A comparison of the discursive practices of perception of patient participation in haemodialysis units. Nursing Ethics. vol. 22 (3).
- (2012) Nurses' perceptions of patient participation in hemodialysis treatment. Nursing Ethics. vol. 19 (3).
- (2012) Perceptions of patient participation amongst elderly patients with end-stage renal disease in a dialysis unit. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 26 (1).
- (2012) The next of kin of older people undergoing haemodialysis: a discursive perspective on perceptions of participation. Journal of Advanced Nursing. vol. 68 (8).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Erfaringer med pasientmedvirkning. Et pasient-, pårørende-, og sykepleieperspektiv i en kontekst av hemodialyse. Fenomener i intensivsykepleie.