Background and activities
Main work areas and responsibilities: Biomarine subjects with focus on marine ingredients.
MK102108 General Chemistry
MK101309 Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry
MK301915 Process Technology
MF104314 Applied Physics for Biomarin Innovation
MN301305 Seafood processing
- BIA2004 - Seafood processing
- BTA3002 - Bachelor thesis for Biotechnology
- BTA3001 - Process technology
- MK301915 - Process technology
- BIA1001 - Marine Raw Materials
- HBIOA1002 - Organic chemistry
- HBIOA1004 - General Chemistry
- MB301712 - Applied Biotechnology
- HBIOA1006 - Instrumental Analysis I
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Fish and fish waste-based fertilizers in organic farming – With status in Norway: A review. Waste Management. vol. 115.
- (2008) Use of Immobilised Lipase from Candida antarctica in Supercritical Fluid Extraction of Borage (Borago officinalis L.) Seed Oil. Food technology and biotechnology. vol. 46 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Shelf life of cold stored heads of Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar) - effect on oil quality. A pilot study. Blue Growth: Aquaculture, Fisheries, Market and Health Perspectives..