Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Learning oriented physiotherapy (LOP) in anxiety and depression: an 18 months multicentre randomised controlled trial (RCT). European Journal of Physiotherapy.
- (2019) Impact of psychotherapy in psychosis: A retrospective case control study. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 10.
- (2019) Dialogue therapy in psychosis: A philosophical-ethical approach. Nordic Psychology. vol. 71 (3).
- (2019) Cognitive and Emotional Impairment after Minor Stroke and Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (NSTEMI): A Prevalence Study. Stroke Research and Treatment. vol. 2019:2527384.
- (2019) The development of cognitive and emotional impairment after a minor stroke: A longitudinal study. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. vol. 140 (4).
- (2018) Psychotherapy in schizophrenia: a retrospective controlled study. Psychosis. vol. 10 (2).
- (2016) Guided Internet-delivered cognitive behavioural therapy in patients with non-cardiac chest pain - a pilot randomized controlled study. Trials. vol. 17:352 (1).
- (2014) Erfaringar med dialektisk åtferdsterapi i Molde. Suicidologi.
- (2013) Change and Impact of Illness Perceptions among Patients with Non-cardiac Chest Pain or Benign Palpitations Following Three Sessions of CBT. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy. vol. 41 (4).
- (2012) Illness perception among patients with chest pain and palpitations before and after negative cardiac evaluation. BioPsychoSocial Medicine. vol. 6 (19).
- (2011) Short-term cognitive behavioral therapy for non-cardiac chest pain and benign palpitations: A randomized controlled trial. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. vol. 70 (2).
- (2010) Patients with noncardiac chest pain and benign palpitations referred for cardiac outpatient investigation: a 6-month follow-up. General Hospital Psychiatry. vol. 32 (4).
- (2009) Cardiac and psychiatric diagnoses among patients referred for chest pain and palpitations. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. vol. 43 (4).
- (2011) Chest Pain and Palpitations in a Cardiac Setting Psychological Factors, Outcome and Treatment. 2011. ISBN 978-82-471-2639-4.