Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Long-term results from photodynamic treatment in basal cell carcinoma. Forum for Nordic dermato-venerology. vol. 21 (1).
- (2016) The use of liquid-based cytology in diagnostics of basal cell carcinoma and actinic keratosis. Melanoma research. vol. 26.
- (2016) Diagnostic Accuracy in Subtyping Basal Cell Carcinoma by Clinical Diagnosis Compared with Punch Biopsy. Acta Dermato-Venereologica. vol. 96.
- (2016) Is there a relationship between the stratum corneum thickness and that of the viable parts of tumour cells in basal cell carcinoma?. Journal of Skin Cancer. vol. 2016:6146091.
- (2015) Comparison of clinical and histopathological evaluations of basal cell carcinoma thickness. British Journal of Dermatology. vol. 173 (2).
- (2014) Is clinical examination of basal cell carcinoma a useful method for assessing tumour thickness?. British Journal of Dermatology. vol. 171.
- (2014) Modification of extracorporeal photopheresis technology with porphyrin precursors. Comparison between 8-methoxypsoralen and hexaminolevulinate in killing human T-cell lymphoma cell lines in vitro. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - General Subjects. vol. 1840 (9).
- (2012) High and sustained efficacy after two sessions of topical 5-aminolaevulinic acid photodynamic therapy for basal cell carcinoma: a prospective, clinical and histological 10-year follow-up study. British Journal of Dermatology. vol. 166 (6).
- (2011) Pre-treatment evaluation of basal cell carcinoma for photodynamic therapy: comparative measurement of tumour thickness in punch biopsy and excision specimens. Acta Dermato-Venereologica. vol. 91 (6).
- (2011) Pre-Treatment Deep Curettage Can Significantly Reduce Tumour Thickness in Thick Basal Cell Carcinoma While Maintaining a Favourable Cosmetic Outcome When Used in Combination with Topical Photodynamic Therapy. Journal of Skin Cancer.
- (2010) Cytodiagnostic diagnosis and classification of actinic keratosis: is it possible to reliably assess the degree of cellular atypia in imprint cytology and skin scrape smears?. Acta Cytologica. vol. 54 (3).
- (2010) Guidelines for practical use of MAL-PDT in non-melanoma skin cancer. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. vol. 24 (5).
- (2009) Photodynamic therapy with 5-aminolaevulinic acid, dimethylsulfoxide and curettage in basal cell carcinoma: a 6-year clinical and histological follow-up. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. vol. 23 (1).
- (2008) Photodynamic therapy with metyl aminolevulinate for prevention of new lesions in transplant recipients: a randomized study. Transplantation. vol. 15 (86).
- (2007) Cytological diagnosis of basal cell carcinoma and actinic keratosis, using Papanicolaou and May–Grünwald–Giemsa stained cutaneous tissue smear. Cytopathology. vol. 4.
- (2006) Results from a 15-month update of a multisenter study of methyl aminolaevulinate photodynamic therapy in immunocompromised organ transplant recipients with nonmelanoma skin cancer. British Journal of Dermatology, Supplement. vol. 115.
Part of book/report
- (2014) Recommandations pour une utilisation pratique de la PDT. La photothérapie dynamique.
- (2010) Skin. Diagnostic cytopathology.
- (2013) Pre-treatment assessment of basal cell carcinoma for topical photodynamic therapy and long-term treatment outcome. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4298-1.