Background and activities
- IØ6404 - Arctic Safety
- IØ8502 - The Understanding and Management of Safety in Organizations
- TIØ4521 - Sustainability, Occupational Health and Safety Management, Specialization Project
- TIØ4205 - Methods and Tools in Safety Management
- TIØ4203 - Safety Management in Construction Projects
- IØ6400 - Accident Investigation
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Arctic safety. Safety Science. vol. 137:105165.
- (2021) Learning in municipalities after disasters. Disaster Prevention and Management. vol. 30 (3).
- (2021) Why Is the Construction Industry Killing More Workers Than the Offshore Petroleum Industry in Occupational Accidents?. Sustainability. vol. 13 (14).
- (2019) A comparative analysis of safety management and safety performance in twelve construction projects. Journal of Safety Research. vol. 71.
- (2019) Causal factors and connections in construction accidents. Safety Science. vol. 112.
- (2018) The application and benefits of job safety analysis. Safety Science. vol. 113.
- (2018) A study of experience feedback from reported unwanted occurrences in a construction company. Safety Science. vol. 107.
- (2018) Accident types and barrier failures in the construction industry. Safety Science. vol. 105.
- (2018) Sikkerhet i arbeidslivet. Fagbokforlaget. 2018. ISBN 9788245025156.
- (2017) Prevention of Accidents and Unwanted Occurrences: Theory, Methods, and Tools in Safety Management. CRC Press. 2017. ISBN 9781498736596.
- (2018) Forutseende sikkerhetsindikatorer i bygg- og anleggsbransjen. 2018.
- (2017) Har samfunnssikkerheten blitt bedre etter 22.juli 2011? Populærvitenskapelig rapport fra forskningsprosjektet The next disaster (NEXUS). 2017.