Background and activities
Situated withing the framework of generative grammar, the overarching theme of my project is the syntax-semantics interface and the theory of clitics, dealing more specifically with en-cliticization in French. In this regard, I deal with two main topics: The first one is the analysis of the underlying structures that en represents and how the cliticization of en is realized in the clause and the second is the acquisition of en by Norwegian L2-learners of French.
- French language
- Second or third language acquisition
- FRA0501 - French 1
- FRA1103 - Modern French Language and Literature
- FRA1302 - Grammar and Phonology
- FRA2301 - French Grammar
- SPRÅK3002 - Theories in Linguistics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Un pronom pas comme les autres. Une étude sur la fonction du pronom clitique "en" en francais. 2014.