Eirik Johansson Solum
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Convenient stereoselective synthesis of some 3-aminosteroid scaffolds. Synthetic Communications. vol. 49 (9).
- (2018) Synthesis, molecular modeling and biological evaluation of potent analogs of 2-methoxyestradiol. Steroids. vol. 136.
- (2018) Photoinduced one-pot synthesis of hydroxamic acids from aldehydes through in-situ generated silver nanoclusters. Research on chemical intermediates (Print).
- (2018) Synthesis, antibacterial evaluation, and docking studies of azaisoflavone analogues generated by palladium-catalyzed cross coupling. Monatshefte für Chemie. vol. 149 (10).
- (2018) Practical synthesis of silyl‑protected and functionalized propargylamines using nanostructured Ag/TiO2 and Pt/TiO2 as active recyclable catalysts. Chemical Papers.
- (2018) Differential effects of some novel synthetic oestrogen analogs on oxidative PC12 cell death caused by serum deprivation. Free radical research. vol. 52 (2).
- (2017) An efficient stereoselective synthesis of a sulfur-bridged analogue of bosseopentaenoic acid as a potential antioxidant agent. ARKIVOC. vol. 2017 (5).
- (2017) Regioselective monoalkylation of 17β-estradiol for the synthesis of cytotoxic estrogens. Steroids. vol. 124.
- (2015) Synthesis and pharmacological effects of the anti-cancer agent 2-methoxyestradiol. Current pharmaceutical design. vol. 21 (38).
- (2015) Synthesis, biological evaluation and molecular modeling of new analogs of the anti-cancer agent 2-methoxyestradiol: potent inhibitors of angiogenesis. RSC Advances. vol. 5 (41).
- (2014) Synthesis and biological evaluations of new analogs of 2-methoxyestradiol: Inhibitors of tubulin and angiogenesis. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 85.
- (2014) Synthesis, cytotoxic effects and tubulin polymerization inhibition of 1,4-disubstituted 1,2,3-triazole analogs of 2-methoxyestradiol. Steroids. vol. 87.