Eivind Arnstein Johansen
Background and activities
Assistant professor and study programme leader for Bachelor in graphic design, NTNU i Gjøvik.
- Ergonomics in digital media
- Responsive web
- Information architecture
- Practical colour management
- Colour in interface design
- Various tool courses (incl. InDesign and Photoshop)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Legibility in Print Text for People with Impaired Vision. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 256.
- (2016) Lesbarhet av trykt tekst for svaksynte. 2016.