Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Subsea tunnel linking Föglö with the main island in Åland. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES).
- (2019) Cements for tunnel grouting – Rheology and flow properties tested at different temperatures. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. vol. 91.
- (2018) Subsea road tunnels in the Faroe Islands. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers : Civil Engineering. vol. 171 (CE5).
- (2018) Development of an algorithm to detect hydraulic jacking in high pressure rock mass grouting and introduction of the PF index. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. vol. 81.
- (2017) Strength and filtration stability of cement grouts at room and true tunnelling temperatures. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. vol. 71.
- (2017) Sustainable urban development by use of underground space. World of Mining - Surface and Underground. vol. 69 (2).
- (2016) Detection of Rockfall on a Tunnel Concrete Lining with Ground-Penetrating Radar (GPR). Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. vol. 49 (7).
- (2015) CO2 temporary storage in big underground caverns = Začasno skladiščenje CO2 v velikih podzemnih kavernah. RMZ - Materiali in geookolje.
- (2014) Investigation of H13 Alloy Cutter Behaviour for Hard Rock Tunneling Applications. Applied Mechanics and Materials. vol. 754.
- (2014) Basic parameters of small underground nuclear power stations. RMZ - Materiali in geookolje.
- (2012) Classifications of properties influencing the drillability of rocks, based on the NTNU/SINTEF test method. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. vol. 28 (March).
- (2012) Contract philosophy in Norwegian tunnelling. Publication (Norsk forening for fjellsprengningsteknikk).
- (2011) Active design in civil tunnelling with sprayed concrete as a permanent lining. Felsbau Magazin.
- (2010) Trademarking the NTNU/SINTEF drillability test indices. Tunnels and Tunnelling. vol. June.
- (2010) Atlantic Ocean tunnels in Norway. Tunnels and Tunnelling.
- (2008) Sectional completion - A cost-effective solution. World Tunnelling. vol. 2008 (November).
- (2008) Rock support design for special lighting caverns in high in-situ stress rock mass. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering. vol. 27 (1).
- (2007) Development of a new direct test method for estimating cutter life, based on the Sievers’ J miniature drill test. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. vol. 22 (1).
- (2007) Subsea tunnel projects in hard rock environment in Scandinavia. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering. vol. 26 (11).
- (2005) Nordic sub sea tunnel projects. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. vol. 20.