Ekaterina S. Bjørnåli
Background and activities
BSOL4005 - Advanced Organization Theory, NTNU Business School
MRK3025 - Innovation and Business Development, NTNU Business School
- TIØ4170 Technology based business development (2015), IØT and NTNUs School of Entrepreneurship.
-Organizational Theory and Project Administration , HiST, AFT
Current research interests:
- the role of the board of directors and top management teams in high-tech start-ups, including academic spin-offs and venture capital backed firms,
- strategies, management and growth of clean-tech start-ups,
- networking, internationalization, financing, innovation and policies related to new venture growth.
Publications / rewards:
Ekaterina has published her research in Long Range Planning, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Technology Transfer, Journal of International Entrepreneurship and in international books.
2011 - Her conference paper has been recognized as the Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings in San-Antonio, Texas.
2017 - Her conference paper has been nominated for the 2017 Carolyn B. Dexter Award. This prestigious award is given to the paper that best meets the objective of internationalizing the Academy of Management. Each of the Academy's Divisions and Interest Groups nominates one annual meeting submission for this award each year.
Prior working experience:
- Post Doc, Dept. of Industrial Economics and Technology Management, NTNU
- Senior Researcher, NIFU Nordic Institute for Studies in Innovation, Research and Education, Oslo.
- Ph.D., Dept. of Industrial Economics and Technology Management, NTNU
Short version: http://brage.bibsys.no/xmlui/handle/11250/148904