Elena Catto Lucchino
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Modelling double skin façades (DSFs) in whole-building energy simulation tools: Validation and inter-software comparison of a mechanically ventilated single-story DSF. Building and Environment. vol. 199.
- (2020) Characteristics that matter in a climate façade: A sensitivity analysis with building energy simulation tools. Energy and Buildings. vol. 229.
- (2019) Modelling of double skin facades in whole-building energy simulation tools: A review of current practices and possibilities for future developments. Building Simulation. vol. 12 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Reliability and Performance Gap of Whole-Building Energy Software Tools in Modelling Double Skin Façades. PowerSkin Conference - Proceedings.
- (2019) Reliability and Sensitivity of Building Performance Simulation Tools in Simulating Mechanically Ventilated Double Skin Façades. Proceedings of Building Simulation 2019: 16th Conference of IBPSA, Roma, September 02-04.