Elias S. Bjørne
Background and activities
Nonlinear observer theory for simultaneous localization and mapping
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Globally Stable Velocity Estimation Using Normalized Velocity Measurement. The international journal of robotics research. vol. 39 (1).
- (2019) Estimating vector magnitude from its direction and derivative, with application to bearing-only SLAM filter problem. IEEE Conference on Decision and Control. Proceedings. vol. 2018-December.
- (2017) Cascade Attitude Observer for the SLAM ﬁltering problem. IEEE Control Systems.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Redesign and Analysis of Globally Asymptotically Stable Bearing Only SLAM. 2017 20th International Conference on Information Fusion.
- (2016) Performance Comparison of Backstepping-Based Adaptive Controllers for Marine Surface Vessels. Proceedings of 2016 IEEE Conference on Control Applications (CCA).