Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Interventions to reduce low-value imaging – a systematic review of interventions and outcomes. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 21 (1).
- (2021) Telemedicine remote controlled stroke evaluation and treatment, the experience of radiographers, paramedics and junior doctors in a novel rural stroke management team. BMC Health Services Research.
- (2021) Radiografer og radiologers begrunnelse for å forkaste eller beholde bilder. Hold Pusten.
- (2020) To keep or reject, that is the question - A survey on radiologists and radiographers’ assessments of plain radiography images. Radiography. vol. 27 (1).
- (2019) Impact of mobile radiography services in nursing homes on the utilisation of diagnostic imaging procedures. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 19 (1).
- (2018) Cost analysis of mobile radiography services for nursing home residents in Southeast Norway. Journal of Evaluation In Clinical Practice.
- (2018) Managers' experience of success criteria and barriers to implementing mobile radiography services in nursing homes in Norway: A qualitative study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (1).
- (2017) Mobile radiography services in nursing homes: a systematic review of residents’ and societal outcomes. BMC Health Services Research.
- (2017) Radiographers' opinions on radiography research in Norway – A national survey. Radiography. vol. 23 (2).
- (2014) Increasing source to image distance for AP pelvis imaging – Impact on radiation dose and image quality. Radiography. vol. 20 (4).
- (2019) Mobile radiography services in nursing homes –utilisation, costs and organisation. 2019. ISBN 978-82-7860-363-5.
- (2011) Kvalitetskontroll av primære radiologiske granskningsskjermer. 2011.