Elin Synnøve Røyset
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Mucosal and faecal neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin as potential biomarkers for collagenous colitis. Journal of gastroenterology.
- (2021) Establishment of a patient-derived xenograft model of colorectal cancer in CIEA NOG mice and exploring smartfish liquid diet as a source of omega-3 fatty acids. Biomedicines.
- (2020) Bacterial Mucosa-associated Microbiome in Inflamed and Proximal Noninflamed Ileum of Patients With Crohn's Disease. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases.
- (2020) P833 Bacterial mucosa-associated microbiome in inflamed and proximal non-inflamed ileum of patients with Crohn’s disease. Journal of Crohn's and colitis. vol. 14 (January).
- (2020) Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) as biomarker in collagenous colitis. Journal of Crohn`s and Colitis. vol. 14 (Jan.2020).
- (2019) Mucosal 5-aminosalicylic acid concentration, drug formulation and mucosal microbiome in patients with quiescent ulcerative colitis. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. vol. 49 (10).
- (2019) Ulcer-associated cell lineage expresses genes involved in regeneration and is hallmarked by high neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) levels. Journal of Pathology. vol. 248.
- (2018) Expression of neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) in the gut in Crohn's disease. Cell and Tissue Research. vol. 374 (2).
- (2018) Subtle protective roles of clusterin in gastric metaplasia after acute oxyntic atrophy. Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CMGH). vol. 7 (1).
- (2014) The Norwegian PMS2 founder mutation c.989-1G>T shows high penetrance of microsatellite instable cancers with normal immunohistochemistry. Hereditary Cancer in Clinical Practice. vol. 12 (1).