Elin Høien Bergene
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Considering formulation characteristics when prescribing and dispensing medicinal products for children: a qualitative study among GPs and pharmacists. Family Practice. vol. 36 (3).
- (2018) Register-based study showed that the age when children were prescribed antibiotic tablets and capsules instead of liquids increased from 2004 to 2016. Acta Paediatrica.
- (2018) Requests for new oral antibiotic prescriptions in children within 2 days: a Norwegian population-based study. Family Practice. vol. 35 (6).
- (2017) Strategies parents use to give children oral medicine: a qualitative study of online discussion forums. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. vol. 35 (2).
- (2018) Use of oral medicines for short-term illnesses in children - Perspectives on prescribing, dispensing and administration. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3452-1.