Background and activities
Student advisor at IBF
I am the student advisor for the three-year bachelor program in biomedical laboratory sciences (BBIOING, previously MTBIO).
What I can help you with
- Leave of absence
- Exams and applications for additional re-sit attempts
- Receiving credit for previous education
- Corrections to your plan of study
- Progression through and completion of your plan of study
- Questions related to study environment, motivation, illness and other challenges you may encounter as a student
How to contact me
Advisor at the Faculty of Natural Sciences
My areas of responsibility include:
- Offering support in educational services to members of the faculty by:
- Distributing resources about Inspera Assessment, Blackboard, and other digital tools used by NV
- Giving presentations to lecturers and researchers at NV about methods and tools used for online teaching and assessment at NTNU
- Facilitating projects in teaching and education by:
- Distributing grant program announcements from DIKU (including the Norwegian Centres for Excellence in Education [SFU] program) and NTNU (including the Toppundervisning program)
- Offering support with applications and projects
- Following up about ongoing and completed projects
- Developing an infrastructure at NV (seminars, internal application processes, etc.) to support the submission of successful applications
- Postdoctor in linguistics (research and teaching) at the University of Gothenburg, Septemer 2016-March 2020.
- Postdoctor in linguistics (research) at Simon Fraser University, September 2015-August 2016.
- Research and teacher at University of Massachusettes Amherst, August 2009-September 2015.
- Researcher and teacher at the Navajo Language Academy, July 2008-2018.