Ellen Rabben Svedahl
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Effects of GP characteristics on unplanned hospital admissions and patient safety. A 9-year follow-up of all Norwegian out-of-hours contacts. Family Practice.
- (2019) Long-term changes in body weight and physical activity in relation to all-cause and cardiovascular mortality: the HUNT study. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. vol. 16 (45).
- (2019) Contact with primary health care physicians before an acute hospitalisation. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. vol. 37 (3).
- (2019) Increasing workload in Norwegian general practice – a qualitative study. BMC Family Practice. vol. 20 (68).
- (2018) Concurrent changes in physical activity and body weight in relation to all-cause and cardiovascular mortality: the HUNT Study. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 28.
- (2016) Assessment of bone marrow lymphocytic status during tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy and its relation to therapy response in chronic myeloid leukaemia. Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology. vol. 142 (5).