Background and activities
Elena Panteleeva is an associate professor of business administration in the department of international business, NTNU Ålesund. She holds a PhD from Northern University and her research interests are focused on management accounting practices & management control systems.
- Financial accounting and analysis
- Quantitative and qualitative methods
- Qualitative research method
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
Part of book/report
- (2016) Budgeting for transactional control : The case of the Russian oil company subsidiary. Performance Measurement and management Control : Contemporary issues.
- (2016) Adoption and difussion of the balanced scorecard innovation among businesses in Møre og Romsdal. Innovasjon og entreprenørskap : Fjordantologien 2015.