Emma Louise Walton
Background and activities
Senior EU adviser and Coordinator of Søknadshjelpen..
I help researchers at the MH Faculty and St Olavs hospital to find funding from EU Research and Innovation Programmes.
- Promote EU funding opportunities and help you to find a call: I can help researchers to find EU funding opportunities suited to their particular research interests and and career stage. The EU advisers at MH have a good overview of EU funding opportunities within health and are happy to present relevant opportunities for the various departments and research groups at MH.
- Reviewing your grant application: The EU advisers at MH have extensive experience with EU funding schemes and can review your proposal to help you to best address the evaluation criteria/target it to the scheme in question
- Navigating the administrative requirements/the EU portal: I can assist researchers with interpreting the requirements of the call, with the online application forms in the EU portal and any other administrative requirements, for the EU application.
- Training: I can provide training in how to write grant applications (in general, and targeted to specific EU schemes).
- 2015 - present: Senior EU adviser, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, NTNU
- 2013 – 2015 Scientific Editor, Writer and Translator at Alex Edelman & Associates, Paris, France. I helped non-native speakers of English to publish their findings in English and wrote articles for scientific journals, websites and magazines.
- 2009 – 2013 PhD in Molecular Biology, Université Paris VII, France
- 2008 – 2009 Master in Genetics, Université Paris VII, France
- 2004 – 2008 Master in Biochemistry, Oxford University, UK
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database