Emma Louise Walton
Background and activities
I help MH researchers to find funding from EU Research and Innovation Programmes.
- Helping researchers to find EU funding opportunities suited to their particular research and to establish a consortium.
- Providing support with writing and reviewing the grant application.
- Filling out administrative forms related to the application process.
- Answering any questions about EU funding.
- 2013 – 2015 Scientific Editor, Writer and Translator at Alex Edelman & Associates, Paris, France. I helped non-native speakers of English to publish their findings in English and wrote articles for scientific journals, websites and magazines.
- 2009 – 2013 PhD in Molecular Biology, Université Paris VII, France
- 2008 – 2009 Master in Genetics, Université Paris VII, France
- 2004 – 2008 Master in Biochemistry, Oxford University, UK
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database