Background and activities
Along with Boukje Ehlen, I help MH researchers to find funding from the EU.
- Helping researchers to find proposals suited to their particular project and to establish a consortium.
- Providing support with writing and reviewing the grant application.
- Filling out administrative forms related to the application process.
- Answering any questions about EU funding.
- 2013 – 2015 Scientific Editor, Writer and Translator. I helped non-native speakers of English to publish their findings in English and wrote articles for scientific journals, websites and magazines.
- 2009 – 2013 PhD in Molecular Biology, Université Paris VII
- 2008 – 2009 Master in Genetics, Université Paris VII
- 2004 – 2008 Master in Biochemistry, Oxford University