Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The Proteome of Ulcerative Colitis in Colon Biopsies from Adults - Optimized Sample Preparation and Comparison with Healthy Controls. PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications.
- (2015) Simultaneous Gaussian and exponential inversion for improved analysis of shales by NMR relaxometry. Journal of magnetic resonance (San Diego, Calif. 1997 : Print). vol. 250.
- (2013) Transcription profiling during the cell cycle shows that a subset of Polycomb-targeted genes is upregulated during DNA replication. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 41 (5).
- (2013) The duration of gastrin treatment affects global gene expression and molecular responses involved in ER stress and anti-apoptosis. BMC Genomics. vol. 14.
- (2012) Immunogenic effects of recombinant interferon-beta therapy disrupt the JAK/STAT pathway in primary immune cells from patients with multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis. vol. 18 (8).
- (2012) Lung cancer and DNA repair genes: multilevel association analysis from the International Lung Cancer Consortium. Carcinogenesis. vol. 33 (5).
- (2012) Food Intake Associated Gene Expression Profiles in the Stomach of Genetically Targeted Mice Deficient in CCK1 Receptor and/or CCK2 Receptor. Gastroenterology. vol. 142 (5).
- (2012) Molecular Resistance Fingerprint of Pemetrexed and Platinum in a Long-Term Survivor of Mesothelioma. PLoS ONE. vol. 7 (8).
- (2011) Untangling the intracellular signalling network in cancer - a strategy for data integration in acute myeloid leukemia. Journal of Proteomics. vol. 74 (3).
- (2010) Gene Expression Profiling and Pathway Analysis of Superficial Bladder Cancer in Rats. Urology. vol. 75 (3).
- (2010) Cancer Immunoediting from Immunosurveillance to Tumor Escape in Microvillus-Formed Niche: A Study of Syngeneic Orthotopic Rat Bladder Cancer Model in Comparison with Human Bladder Cancer. Neoplasia. vol. 12 (6).
- (2010) A rat model of intravesical delivery of small interfering RNA for studying urinary carcinoma. World journal of urology. vol. 28 (4).
- (2010) RNA quality in fresh frozen prostate tissue from patients operated with radical prostatectomy. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. vol. 70 (1).
- (2010) Monitoring the Effect of Docetaxel Treatment in MCF7 Xenografts Using Multimodal In Vivo and Ex Vivo Magnetic Resonance Methods, Histopathology and Gene Expression. Translational Oncology. vol. 3 (4).
- (2010) Malignant pleural mesothelioma: Genome-wide expression patterns reflectinggeneral resistance mechanisms and a proposal of novel targets. Lung Cancer. vol. 67 (1).
- (2010) New specific molecular targets for radio-chemotherapy of rectal cancer. Molecular Oncology. vol. 4 (1).
- (2010) Gastric ECL cells, rather than gastric acid, play an important role in gut-bone axis. Gastroenterology. vol. 136.
- (2009) Gene expression profiles of bladder cancer: Comparison between orthotopic rat bladder cancer model and human bladder cancer patients. European urology. Supplement. vol. 8 (4).
- (2009) Associations between serum linolenic acid/alpha-linolenic acid ratio and blood gene expression profiles. The FEBS Journal. vol. 276.
- (2009) Genome-Wide Profile of Pleural Mesothelioma versus Parietal and Visceral Pleura: The emerging Gene Portrait of the Mesothelioma Phenotype. PLoS ONE. vol. 4 (8).