Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Local control of resource allocation is sufficient to model optimal dynamics in syntrophic systems. Theoretical Ecology. vol. 13.
- (2020) Conventional and nano-copper pesticides are equally toxic to the estuarine amphipod Leptocheirus plumulosus. Aquatic Toxicology. vol. 224.
- (2019) Regulation of reproductive processes with dynamic energy budgets. Functional Ecology. vol. 33 (5).
- (2018) Incorporating sub-organismal processes into dynamic energy budget models for ecological risk assessment. Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management. vol. 14 (5).
- (2018) Water transport through tall trees: A vertically explicit, analytical model of xylem hydraulic conductance in stems. Plant, Cell and Environment. vol. 41 (8).
- (2018) Inhibition and damage schemes within the synthesizing unit concept of dynamic energy budget theory. Journal of Sea Research. vol. 143.