Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Practical Guidelines for Production Planning and Control in HVLV Production. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 566.
- (2019) Lean project planning and control: empirical investigation of ETO projects. International Journal of Managing Projects in Business.
- (2019) CONWIP implementation in a system with cross-trained teams. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 57 (20).
- (2018) Strategic Fit of Planning Environments: Towards an Integrated Framework. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 262.
- (2018) A Production Transfer Procedure Based on Risk Management Principles. Journal of Global Operations and Strategic Sourcing. vol. 12 (1).
- (2018) Prerequisites for Successful Production Transfers in the Electronics Industry. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 262.
- (2018) Achieving Balanced Workload Distribution Amongst Cross-Trained Teams. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. IFIP AICT 535.
- (2018) Offshoring Strategies in Norwegian Ship Production. Journal of Ship Production and Design. vol. 34 (1).
- (2018) Operationalizing lean principles for lead time reduction in engineer-to-order (ETO) operations: A case study. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (11).
- (2017) A Nested Configuration of POLCA and Generic Kanban in a High Product Mix Manufacturing System. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 513.
- (2017) Work in Process Control for a High Product Mix Manufacturing System. Procedia CIRP. vol. 63.
- (2017) The fit of Industry 4.0 applications in manufacturing logistics: a multiple case study. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 5 (4).
- (2016) Supply chain strategies for speciality foods: A Norwegian case study. Production planning & control (Print). vol. 27 (11).
- (2016) A differentiated approach for justification of advanced manufacturing technologies. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 4 (3).
- (2015) Remanufacturing as a Sustainable Strategy in Shipbuilding Industry. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 460 (1).
- (2015) Analyzing the factors affecting coordination in an engineer-to-order supply chain. International Journal of Operations & Production Management. vol. 35 (7).
- (2015) The role of coordination in avoiding project delays in an engineer-to-order supply chain. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management. vol. 26 (3).
- (2015) Understanding key engineering changes for materials management in ETO environment. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 460.
- (2014) Justifying AMTs: Matching Tools and Technologies. Advanced Materials Research. vol. 1039.
- (2014) Strategies for customized shipbuilding with different customer order decoupling points. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). vol. 228 (4).