Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Climate Change Adaptation Measures for Buildings—A Scoping Review. Sustainability. vol. 12 (5).
- (2019) Flat Roofs Defects – Norwegian Building Sector Perspectives. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 290.
- (2019) Risk Management in Procurement of Blue-Green Roofs – A Project Owner Perspective. Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction. vol. 27.
- (2019) Climate implication and adaptation measures for energy use in buildings – a scoping review. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 297 (1).
- (2018) The influence of snow and ice coverage on the energy generation from photovoltaic solar cells. Solar Energy. vol. 159.
- (2018) Performance of Blue-Green Roofs in Cold Climates: A Scoping Review. Buildings. vol. 8 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Risk management in procurement of blue-green roofs – supplier perspective. Proceedings of the Construction in the 21st Century 11th International Conference (CITC 11).
- (2018) Governing Flat-Roof Constructions: A Case Study. Proceedings of The 26th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction.
- (2017) Large-Scale Laboratory Investigation of Building Integrated Photovoltaics - A Review of Methods and Opportunities. Proceedings of 1st International Conference on Building Integrated Renewable Energy Systems (BIRES 2017).
- (2019) Blågrønt tak på R5 Regjeringskvartalet. 2019. Klima 2050 Note (73).
- (2018) Temasamling | Ombygging blågrønne tak. 2018. Klima 2050 Note (47).
- (2017) Temasamling | Grønne tak som møter bakken. 2017. Klima 2050 Note (41).
- (2016) Wind-Driven Rain Exposure and Assessment of Building Integrated Photovoltaic Systems. 2016.
- (2015) The Influence of Snow and Ice Coverage on the Energy Generation from Photovoltaic Solar Cells. 2015.