Erwin Habibzadeh Tonekabony Shad
Background and activities
Erwin H. T. Shad received a B.Sc. degree in electrical engineering from the Guilan University, Iran, in 2015 and a M.Sc. degree in analog integrated circuit design in 2018 from Iran University of Science and Technology. He has been working on biomedical amplifiers since receiving his M.Sc. degree. Since 2018, he has been a Ph.D. student at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). He is working on chopper amplifiers for EEG signal acquisition in a commercially available 0.18 µm CMOS technology. He is also a part of the "David versus Goliath: FlexEEG" project, which works on EEG applications with dry electrodes.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2020) A fully differential capacitively-coupled high CMRR low-power chopper amplifier for EEG dry electrodes. Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing.
- (2020) Impedance and Noise of Passive and Active Dry EEG Electrodes: A Review. IEEE Sensors Journal.
- (2019) 2019 15th Conference on Ph.D Research in Microelectronics and Electronics (PRIME). IEEE. 2019. ISBN 978-1-7281-3549-6.
Part of book/report
- (2020) A Low-power and Low-noise Multi-purpose Chopper Amplifier with High CMRR and PSRR. 2020 42nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine & Biology Society (EMBC).
- (2020) A Power-Efficient Low-noise and High Swing CMOS Amplifier for Neural Recording Applications. 2020 42nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine & Biology Society (EMBC).
- (2020) A Fully Tunable Low-power Low-noise and High Swing EMG Amplifier with 8.26 PEF. 2020 18th IEEE International New Circuits and Systems Conference (NEWCAS).
- (2019) Modified Current-reuse OTA to Achieve High CMRR by utilizing Cross-coupled Load. 2019 15th Conference on Ph.D Research in Microelectronics and Electronics (PRIME).