Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Alumina Concentration Measurements in Cryolite Melts. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2017) The Effect of Varying Mixing Temperatures and Baking Level on the Quality of Pilot Scale Anodes - A Factorial Design Analysis. Metals. vol. 7 (3).
- (2017) Partial anode effect in a two-compartment laboratory alumina reduction cell. Light Metals.
- (2016) Interfacial Boundary between Carbon Anodes and Molten Salt Electrolyte. Light Metals. vol. 2016.
- (2016) The Effect of Varying Mixing and Baking Temperatures on the Quality of Pilot Scale Anodes – A Factorial Design Analysis. The International Committee for Study of Bauxite, Alumina & Aluminium Conference Proceedings. vol. 41 (45).
- (2016) Electrochemical Reactivity and Wetting Properties of Anodes Made from Anisotropic and Isotropic Cokes. Light Metals.
- (2016) Anode effect initiation during aluminium electrolysis in a two-compartment laboratory cell. Light Metals. vol. 2016.
- (2015) Spatial methods for characterising carbon anodes for aluminium production. Light Metals. vol. 2015-January.
- (2015) Bubble evolution and anode surface properties in aluminium electrolysis. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 162 (8).
- (2015) Correlation between coke type, microstructure and anodic reaction overpotential in aluminium electrolysis. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 162 (12).
- (2015) A laboratory study of partial anode effects during aluminium electrowinning. ECS Transactions. vol. 69 (15).
- (2014) Understanding Anode Overpotential. Light Metals.
- (2011) Anode Processes on Carbon in Chloride-Oxide Melts. ECS Transactions. vol. 35 (23).
- (2006) Evaluation of Concepts for Hydrogen-Chlorine Fuel Cells. Journal of Applied Electrochemistry. vol. 36.
- (2014) Anode Processes on Carbon in Chloride Melts with Dissolved Oxides. John Wiley & Sons. 2014. ISBN 978-1-118-44873-1.
Part of book/report
- (2013) Electrochemical Characterization of Carbon Anode Performance. Light Metals 2013.
- (2011) ANODIC VOLTAGE OSCILLATIONS IN HALL-HÉROULT CELLS. Light Metals 2011.