Background and activities
- MT8110 - Electrochemical Methods
- MT3901 - Special Syllabus for Master's Degree
- TMT4500 - Materials Technology, Specialization Project
- TMT4335 - Carbon Materials for Metal production and Energy Storage
- TMT4122 - General and Organic Chemistry, Laboratory Course
- TMT4253 - Electrochemical Process and Energy Technology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Dissolution Characteristics and Concentration Measurements of Alumina in Cryolite Melts. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2021) On Gaseous Emissions During Alumina Feeding. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2021) Bubble Phenomena and Bubble Properties for Horizontal and Vertical Carbon Anode Surfaces in Cryolite Melt Applying a See‐Through Cell. Metals. vol. 11 (6).
- (2020) Alumina Concentration Measurements in Cryolite Melts. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2020) CO and CO2 Anode Gas Concentration at Lower Current Densities in Cryolite Melt. Metals. vol. 10 (12).
- (2020) Bubble evolution on different carbon anode designs in cryolite melt. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B. vol. 51 (3).
- (2020) The Influence of Polarisation on the Wetting of Graphite in Cryolite-Alumina Melts. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2017) The Effect of Varying Mixing Temperatures and Baking Level on the Quality of Pilot Scale Anodes - A Factorial Design Analysis. Metals. vol. 7 (3).
- (2017) Partial anode effect in a two-compartment laboratory alumina reduction cell. Light Metals.
- (2016) Interfacial Boundary between Carbon Anodes and Molten Salt Electrolyte. Light Metals. vol. 2016.
- (2016) The Effect of Varying Mixing and Baking Temperatures on the Quality of Pilot Scale Anodes – A Factorial Design Analysis. The International Committee for Study of Bauxite, Alumina & Aluminium Conference Proceedings. vol. 41 (45).
- (2016) Electrochemical Reactivity and Wetting Properties of Anodes Made from Anisotropic and Isotropic Cokes. Light Metals.
- (2016) Anode effect initiation during aluminium electrolysis in a two-compartment laboratory cell. Light Metals. vol. 2016.
- (2015) Spatial methods for characterising carbon anodes for aluminium production. Light Metals. vol. 2015-January.
- (2015) Bubble evolution and anode surface properties in aluminium electrolysis. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 162 (8).
- (2015) Correlation between coke type, microstructure and anodic reaction overpotential in aluminium electrolysis. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 162 (12).
- (2015) A laboratory study of partial anode effects during aluminium electrowinning. ECS Transactions. vol. 69 (15).
- (2014) Understanding Anode Overpotential. Light Metals.
- (2011) Anode Processes on Carbon in Chloride-Oxide Melts. ECS Transactions. vol. 35 (23).
- (2006) Evaluation of Concepts for Hydrogen-Chlorine Fuel Cells. Journal of Applied Electrochemistry. vol. 36.