Background and activities
I got my Ph.D. in mathematics from St.Petersburg State University. My research interests include potential theory, complex and harmonic analysis, elliptic PDEs and their discrete models
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Ratios of harmonic functions with the same zero set. Geometric and Functional Analysis. vol. 26 (3).
- (2016) On a theorem of Cartwright in higher dimensions. Journal of the London Mathematical Society. vol. 93 (1).
- (2015) Trace ideal criteria for embeddings and composition operators on model spaces. Journal of Functional Analysis.
- (2015) Coefficients Multipliers of Weighted Spaces of Harmonic Functions. Integral equations and operator theory. vol. 82 (4).
- (2015) An Uncertainty Principle and Sampling Inequalities in Besov Spaces. Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications.
- (2015) On ratios of harmonic functions. Advances in Mathematics. vol. 274.
- (2014) Wavelet characterization of growth spaces of harmonic functions. Journal d'Analyse Mathematique. vol. 122 (1).
- (2014) On three balls theorem for discrete harmonic functions. Computational methods in Function Theory. vol. 14 (4).
- (2013) Phase space localization of Riesz bases for L^2(R^d). Revista matemática iberoamericana. vol. 29 (1).
- (2013) Stability and regularization for determining sets of discrete Laplacian. Inverse Problems. vol. 29 (7).
- (2012) Radial growth of harmonic functions in the unit ball. Mathematica Scandinavica. vol. 110 (2).
- (2012) Radial oscillation of harmonic functions in the Korenblum class. Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society. vol. 44 (1).
- (2012) Quantitative uniqueness for elliptic equations with singular lower order terms. Mathematische Annalen. vol. 353 (4).
- (2010) Radial growth of functions in the Korenblum space. St. Petersburg Mathematical Journal. vol. 21 (6).
- (2010) Orthonormal Sequences in L 2(R d ) and Time Frequency Localization. Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications. vol. 16 (6).
- (2004) Measures orthogonal to the gradients of harmonic functions. Contemporary Mathematics. vol. 364.
- (2004) Propagation of smallness for solutions of generalized Cauchy-Riemann systems. Proceedings of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society. vol. 47 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2013) Composition operators on model spaces. Recent Trends in Analysis.