Eva Oddrun Langvik
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Anxiety as a risk factor for cardiovascular disease independent of depression: A narrative review of current status and conflicting findings. Health Psychology Open. vol. 8 (1).
- (2020) Anxiety as a risk factor for cardiovascular disease independent of depression: A prospective examination of community-dwelling men (The MrOS study). Psychology and Health.
- (2020) Rutinemessig kartlegging av fødselsdepresjon setter psykisk helse på dagsordenen. Sykepleien Forskning. vol. 15.
- (2020) A candidate perspective on personality testing in the selection process: The use of strategies and criteria for a positive experience. Cogent Psychology. vol. 7 (1).
- (2019) Psychometric Properties of the Snaith–Hamilton Pleasure Scale and a Facet-Level Analysis of the Relationship Between Anhedonia and Extraversion in a Nonclinical Sample. Psychological Reports. vol. 122 (1).
- (2019) Gender differences in factors associated with symptoms of depression among high school students: an examination of the direct and indirect effects of insomnia symptoms and physical activity. Health Psychology and Behavioral Medicine. vol. 7 (1).
- (2019) Insomnia as a partial mediator of the relationship between personality and future symptoms of anxiety and depression among nurses. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10:901.
- (2019) Longitudinal and cross-sectional examination of the relationship between personality and fatigue among shift workers. Cogent Psychology. vol. 6 (1).
- (2019) «Jeg føler meg som en utvidet organisme» – unge voksnes opplevelse av parforholdet som mulighet og begrensning. Scandinavian Psychologist.
- (2018) Personality Traits and the Use of Manual, Alternative, and mental Healthcare Services and medication in Norwegian Musicians. Personality and Individual Differences.
- (2017) The Strives, Struggles, and Successes of Women Diagnosed With ADHD as Adults. Sage Open. vol. 7 (1).
- (2016) Personal Dispositions and Shift-Work Tolerance: A Longitudinal Study of Municipality Shift Workers. Journal of Employment Counseling. vol. 53 (4).
- (2016) Personality traits, gender differences and symptoms of anhedonia: What does the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HADS) measure in nonclinical settings?. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 57 (2).
- (2015) Symptoms of depression and anxiety before and after myocardial infarction: The HUNT 2 and HUNT 3 Study. Psychology, Health & Medicine. vol. 20 (5).
- (2014) Anhedonic depression, history of depression, and anxiety as genderspecific risk factors of myocardial infarction in healthy men and women: The HUNT study. Health Psychology Open.
- (2012) The Personality of Homeopaths: A Cross-Sectional Survey of the Personality Profiles of Homeopaths Compared to a Norm Sample. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. vol. 18 (1).
- (2009) Interpersonal problems and personality traits: The relation between IIP-64C and NEO-FFI. Nordic Psychology. vol. 61 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2015) En trekkteoretisk tilnærming til personlighet. Personlighetspsykologi.
- (2014) Livslang læring og karriere: Personlighetstrekk og pensjonsutsettelse. Festskrift til Ivar A. Bjørgens 80-årsdag.
- (2011) Metoder i personellutvelgelse. Arbeids- og organisasjonspsykologi - Aktuelle tema til inspirasjon for et bedre arbeidsliv.