Background and activities
- PhD medical statistics, University of Oslo, 1990
- MSc pharm. University of Oslo, 1985
- applied statistics
- properties of statistical methods
- clinical cancer research
- controlled clinical trials
- assessment of efficacy and safety of new drugs
- MH3003 - Statistics for Medicine and Health Sciences
- SMED8002 - Epidemiology II
- MD4051 - Undergraduate Medical Research
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Correlations between 4β-hydroxycholesterol and hepatic and intestinal CYP3A4: protein expression, microsomal ex vivo activity, and in vivo activity in patients with a wide body weight range. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- (2022) Short- and long-term effects of body weight, calorie restriction and gastric bypass on CYP1A2, CYP2C19 and CYP2C9 activity. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- (2022) Predictors of Functional School Outcome in Children With Pediatric Acquired Brain Injury. Frontiers in Neurology.
- (2022) Surgery for brain metastases—impact of the extent of resection. Acta Neurochirurgica.
- (2021) Ipilimumab in a real-world population: A prospective Phase IV trial with long-term follow-up. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 150 (1).
- (2021) Rehabilitation of executive function in chronic paediatric brain injury: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Medicine. vol. 19 (1).
- (2021) Using multiple random index dates with the reverse waiting time distribution improves precision of estimated prescription durations. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. vol. 30 (12).
- (2021) Orthogeriatrics prevents functional decline in hip fracture patients: report from two randomized controlled trials. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 21 (208).
- (2021) Association between clinical frailty, illness severity and post-discharge survival: a prospective cohort study of older medical inpatients in Norway. European Geriatric Medicine.
- (2021) Does treatment with bisphosphonates protect against fractures in real life? The HUNT study, Norway. Osteoporosis International. vol. 32.
- (2021) Overall survival after initial radiotherapy for brain metastases; a population based study of 2140 patients with non-small cell lung cancer. Acta Oncologica. vol. 60 (8).
- (2021) Short- and long-term effects of body weight loss following calorie restriction and gastric bypass on CYP3A-activity – a non-randomized three-armed controlled trial. Clinical and Translational Science (CTS).
- (2021) Surgery for brain metastases – real-world prognostic factors’ association with survival. Acta Oncologica. vol. 60 (9).
- (2021) How well do doctors understand a scientific article in English when it is not their first language? A randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open. vol. 11 (6).
- (2021) Diabetes Prevention Education Program in a population with pre-diabetes in Nepal: a study protocol of a cluster randomised controlled trial (DiPEP). BMJ Open. vol. 11 (11).
- (2021) Treatment outcomes and prognostic factors after chemoradiotherapy for anal cancer. Acta Oncologica. vol. 60 (7).
- (2020) Re-irradiation for recurrent rectal cancer – a single-center experience. Acta Oncologica. vol. 59 (5).
- (2020) Using the waiting time distribution with random index dates to estimate prescription durations in the presence of seasonal stockpiling. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. vol. 29 (9).
- (2020) Cannabis Use during Pregnancy and Risk of Adverse Birth Outcomes: A Longitudinal Cohort Study. European Addiction Research.
- (2020) Prevalence and incidence rates of atrial fibrillation in Norway 2004-2014. Heart. vol. 107.