Background and activities
Teaching and supervision
Communication and Norwegian
For publications, see: Cristin
HiST Mobile (iLike, PeLe, SRS)
Boards and committees
Deputy representative for ALM in the Committee for Departmental Study Quality (ASKU).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Effective skills training for EFL students through reciprocal interpretation and translation. EDULEARN proceedings.
- (2015) Applied Digital Game-Based Learning of Economics in Humanities. ICERI proceedings.
Part of book/report
- (2015) Assessing and Training Language Skills With Mobile Technologies and Methods. INTED2015 Proceedings.
- (2015) New Conclusions in Assessment, Revision and Consolidation of English Second Language Knowledge With Applied Student Response Software. Edulearn15 Proceedings.
- (2014) Bring your own device to language class - applying handheld devices in classroom learning. 2014 EUROCALL Conference Groningen, The Netherlands, Proceedings, CALL Design: Principles and Practice.
- (2014) Experiences with use of applied digital game-based learning in humaniora. ICERI2014 Proceedings. 7th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation. November 17th-19th, 2014 — Seville, Spain.
- (2013) Smartphones as Digital Possibility and Technological Advantage in Language Learning. EDULEARN13 Proceedings.
- (2012) Experiences with Use of New Digital Learning Environments to Increase Academic and Social Competence. ICERI 2012 Conference Proceedings.
- (2013) From Text to Sound - Retelling time and place in "Barry Lyndon" through film music. 2013.