Muhammad Faheem Awan
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Evaluation of Secrecy Capacity for Next-Generation Leadless Cardiac Pacemaker. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering.
- (2019) Evaluating Secrecy Capacity for In-Body Wireless Channels. Entropy. vol. 21 (9).
- (2018) Experimental Phantom-Based Security Analysis for Next-Generation Leadless Cardiac Pacemakers. Sensors. vol. 18 (12).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Estimating Eavesdropping Risk for next generation implants. Advances in Body Area Networks I :Post-Conference Proceedings of BodyNets 2017.
- (2019) RSS-Based Secret Key Generation in Wireless In-Body Networks. 2019 13th International Symposium on Medical Information and Communication Technology (ISMICT).
- (2018) Experimental phantom-based evaluation of Physical Layer Security for Future Leadless Cardiac Pacemaker. 2018 IEEE 29th Annual International Symposium on Personal, Indoor, and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC).