Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) How to Teach Empirical Research Methods in Information Systems? Report from a SCIS/IRIS 2019 Workshop. Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems (SJIS). vol. 33 (1).
- (2021) Understanding parents' perceptions of children's cybersecurity awareness in Norway. GoodIT '21: Proceedings of the Conference on Information Technology for Social Good.
- (2021) Cybersecurity awareness for children: A systematic literature review. International Journal of Child-Computer Interaction. vol. 30.
- (2020) Cyber security education for children through gamification: research plan and perspectives. IDC 2020 Extended Abstract Proceedings.
- (2020) Understanding coding activities for teens: A focus on school teachers' perspectives. IDC '20: Proceedings of the Interaction Design and Children ConferenceJune 2020.
- (2019) Workshop on Teaching Empirical Research Methods in Information Systems. IRIS SCIS conference . University of Tampere, Finland; Nokia, Finland. 2019-08-11 - 2019-08-14.