Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Better turbulence spectra from velocity–azimuth display scanning wind lidar. Atmospheric Measurement Techniques. vol. 12.
- (2014) Aerodynamic Thrust Modelling in Wave Tank Tests of Offshore Floating Wind Turbines Using a Ducted Fan. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 524.
- (2013) Free decay testing of a semisubmersible offshore floating platform for wind turbines in model scale. 2013.
- (2019) Better turbulence spectra from DBS scanning wind lidar. Wind Energy Science Conference 2019 . EWEA; Cork. 2019-06-16 - 2019-06-20.
- (2017) Influence of turbulence characteristics on power production. DEWEK 2017 ; Bremen. 2017-10-17 - 2017-10-18.