Background and activities
Felix Mannhardt is a part-time Associate Professor (Førsteamanuensis II) in Process Analytics and Process Mining at the Department of Computer Science. He works as research scientist at the Technology Management department of SINTEF Digital where he co-founded KIT-AR, a spin-off company building an innovate industrial AR solution. He holds a PhD from Eindhoven University of Technology and contributed significantly to the leading open-source Process Mining frameworks ProM and bupaR.
Felix's research interest is the development and application of Process Mining methods related to low-level event data (event abstraction, activity recognition, sensor data, multi-perspective event logs), related to conformance checking (combination of control-flow with rules over data), as well as related to trust and privacy concerns (privacy-preserving methods, privacy and trust models).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Designing a Privacy Dashboard for a Smart Manufacturing Environment. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 573.
- (2020) Quantifying the Re-identification Risk of Event Logs for Process Mining: Empiricial Evaluation Paper. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12127.
- (2020) Event abstraction in process mining: literature review and taxonomy. Granular Computing.
- (2019) ELPaaS: Event Log Privacy as a Service. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2420.
- (2019) On the Contextualization of Event-Activity Mappings. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 342.
- (2019) Privacy-Preserving Process Mining: Differential Privacy for Event Logs. Business & Information Systems Engineering (BISE). vol. 61 (5).
- (2019) Mining railway traffic control logs. Transportation Research Procedia. vol. 37.
- (2019) A trust and privacy framework for smart manufacturing environments. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments. vol. 11 (3).
- (2019) User-Centered and Privacy-Driven Process Mining System Design for IoT. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 350.
- (2019) Detailed Performance Diagnosis Based on Production Timestamps: A Case Study. Advances in Production Management Systems. Production Management for the Factory of the Future : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2019, Austin, TX, USA, September 1–5, 2019, Proceedings, Part I.
- (2019) Estimating the Impact of Incidents on Process Delay. 2019 International Conference on Process Mining (ICPM).
- (2018) A Taxonomy for Combining Activity Recognition and Process Discovery in Industrial Environments. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11315.
- (2018) Guided Process Discovery - A pattern-based approach. Information Systems. vol. 76.
- (2018) Decision Discovery in Business Processes. Encyclopedia of Big Data Technologies.
- (2018) Privacy Challenges for Process Mining in Human-Centered Industrial Environments. 2018 14th International Conference on Intelligent Environments (IE), Rome, Italy, 25-28 June 2018.
- (2018) Revealing Work Practices in Hospitals Using Process Mining. Building Continents of Knowledge in Oceans of Data: The Future of Co-Created eHealth.
- (2018) A Framework to Navigate the Privacy Trade-offs for Human-Centred Manufacturing. Collaborative Networks of Cognitive Systems. 19th IFIP WG 5.5 Working Conference on Virtual Enterprises, PRO-VE 2018, Cardiff, UK, September 17-19, 2018, Proceedings.