Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Dynamic Anti-Icing Surfaces (DAIS). Advanced Science.
- (2021) Gels as emerging anti-icing materials: a mini review. Materials Horizons.
- (2021) Simultaneously toughening and stiffening elastomers with octuple hydrogen bonding. Advanced Materials. vol. 33 (23).
- (2020) Design and preparation of icephobic PDMS-based coatings by introducing an aqueous lubricating layer and macro-crack initiators at the ice-substrate interface. Progress in organic coatings. vol. 147.
- (2020) Enabling phase transition of infused lubricant in porous structure for exceptional oil/water separation. Journal of Hazardous Materials. vol. 390.
- (2020) Ultrafast self-healing and highly transparent coating with mechanically durable icephobicity. Applied Materials Today. vol. 19.
- (2019) Understanding the role of hollow sub-surface structures in reducing ice adhesion strength. Soft Matter. vol. 15 (13).
- (2019) Phase transition enabled durable anti-icing surfaces and its DIY design. Chemical Engineering Journal. vol. 360.
- (2019) High strength polymer/silicon nitride composites for dental restorations. Dental Materials. vol. 35 (9).
- (2019) Liquid layer generator for excellent icephobicity at extremely low temperature. Materials Horizons. vol. 6 (10).
- (2019) Enabling Sequential Rupture for Lowering Atomistic Ice Adhesion. Nanoscale. vol. 11.
- (2019) Breathable Nanowood Biofilms as Guiding Layer for Green On‐Skin Electronics. Small. vol. 15 (31).
- (2019) Ultra-durable Icephobic Coating by Molecular pulley. Soft Matter. vol. 15.
- (2018) Sintering properties of sol–gel derived lithium disilicate glass ceramics. Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology. vol. 87 (2).
- (2018) One-Step Fabrication of Bioinspired Lubricant-Regenerable Icephobic Slippery Liquid-Infused Porous Surfaces (SLIPS). ACS Omega. vol. 3 (8).
- (2020) Dynamic anti-icing surfaces (DAIS). Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2020. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (330).