Fredrik Kristoffer Mürer
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Quantifying the hydroxyapatite orientation near the ossification front in a piglet femoral condyle using X-ray diffraction tensor tomography. Scientific Reports. vol. 11.
- (2021) Orientational mapping of minerals in Pierre shale using X-ray diffraction tensor tomography. IUCrJ. vol. 8 (5).
- (2020) Nanoscale imaging of shale fragments with coherent X-ray diffraction. Journal of Applied Crystallography. vol. 53.
- (2018) 3D Maps of Mineral Composition and Hydroxyapatite Orientation in Fossil Bone Samples Obtained by X-ray Diffraction Computed Tomography. Scientific Reports. vol. 8 (1).
- (2021) Diffractive X-ray Tomography of Oriented Mineralized Structures in Hierarchical Materials. 2021. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (112).