Background and activities
Fields of interests and present research activities
- Low temperature fuel cells
- Bipolar plates
- Oxygen evolution in aqueous electrowinning (Cu, Zn) and water electrolysis
- Anode processes in low temperature fuel cells (hydrogen, CO, methanol, ethanol, formic acid)
- TMT4110 General Chemistry (spring 2017)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) The influence of graphitization on the thermal conductivity of catalyst layers and temperature gradients in proton exchange membrane fuel cells. International journal of hydrogen energy.
- (2018) Thermal Conductivity and Compaction of GDL-MPL Interfacial Composite Material. Journal of the Electrochemical Society.
- (2018) The real area of nanoporous catalytic surfaces of gold and palladium in aqueous solutions. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 165 (5).
- (2018) Highly Active Nickel-Based Catalyst for Hydrogen Evolution in Anion Exchange Membrane Electrolysis. Catalysts. vol. 8 (12).
- (2018) Highly Active Nickel-Based Catalyst for Hydrogen Evolution in Anion Exchange Membrane Electrolysis. Preprints.
- (2018) Bimetallic Nano Electrocatalyst for HER in Alkaline Polymer Electrolysis. ECS Transactions. vol. 85.
- (2018) Soldering a gas diffusion layer to a stainless steel bipolar plate using metallic tin. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 43 (18).
- (2018) The oxygen evolution reaction mechanism at IrxRu1−xO2 powders produced by hydrolysis synthesis. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. vol. 819.
- (2018) Electrochemical Quartz Crystal Microbalance Investigation of Manganese Oxide Deposition in Sulfuric Acid Relevant for Zinc Electrowinning. ECS Transactions. vol. 85 (4).
- (2018) Long-term stability of screen-printed pseudo-reference electrodes for electrochemical biosensors. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 287.
- (2018) Sandblasting effect on performance and durability of Ti based IrO2 –Ta2O5 anode in acidic solutions. Electrochimica Acta.
- (2017) A microfluidic electrochemical cell with integrated PdH reference electrode for high current experiments. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 225.
- (2017) Generator-Sensor Impedance at Double Channel Electrodes. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 229.
- (2017) Materials for Proton Exchange Membrane water electrolyzer bipolar plates. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 42 (5).
- (2017) Calcination temperature dependent catalytic activity and stability of IrO2 – Ta2O5 anodes for oxygen evolution reaction in aqueous sulfate electrolytes. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 164 (9).
- (2017) Electrochemical Behaviour of Industrial IrO2-Ta2O5 Anodes for Copper Electrowinning. ECS Transactions. vol. 75 (37).
- (2016) Experimental Study of Thermal Conductivity and Compression Measurements of the GDL-MPL Interfacial Composite Region. ECS Transactions. vol. 75 (14).
- (2016) Thin film nanoporous electrodes for the selective catalysis of oxygen in abiotically catalysed micro glucose fuel cells. Journal of Materials Science. vol. 51 (19).
- (2016) Method for studying high temperature aqueous electrochemical systems: Methanol and glycerol oxidation. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 222.
- (2016) Method for Studying High Temperature Aqueous Electrochemical Systems: A Self-Pressurized Autoclave. ECS Transactions. vol. 75 (14).