Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Accounting for effects of variation in luminance in pupillometry for field measurements of cognitive workload. IEEE Sensors Journal.
- (2020) Maritime Navigation: Characterizing Collaboration in a High-Speed Craft Navigation Activity. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 1224.
- (2019) Trial application of pupillometry for a maritime usability study in field conditions. Necesse. vol. 4 (1).
- (2019) Development of a Quantitative Evaluation Tool of Cognitive Workload in Field Studies Through Eye Tracking. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11571.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Interaction Design Project Encouraging Contact Between Elderly and Children. Proceedings of the 17th ACM Conference on Interaction Design and Children.
- (2018) Effects of ambient illumination on text recognition for UI development. 2018 Colour and Visual Computing Symposium (CVCS); 19th and 20th September, 2018, Gjøvik, Norway.