Glaucia Moreira Fragoso
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Phytoplankton community succession and dynamics using optical approaches. Continental Shelf Research. vol. 213.
- (2019) Toward adaptive robotic sampling of phytoplankton in the coastal ocean. Science robotics. vol. 4 (27).
- (2019) Physical controls on phytoplankton size structure, photophysiology and suspended particles in a Norwegian biological hotspot. Progress in Oceanography. vol. 175.
- (2019) Trait-based analysis of subpolar North Atlantic phytoplankton and plastidic ciliate communities using automated flow cytometer. Limnology and Oceanography. vol. 64 (4).
- (2018) A global compilation of coccolithophore calcification rates. Earth System Science Data. vol. 10 (4).
- (2018) Information-driven robotic sampling in the coastal ocean. Journal of Field Robotics (JFR). vol. 35 (7).
- (2018) Diatom biogeography from the Labrador Sea revealed through a trait-based approach. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 5.